skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Klanteng Blog
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Black Krishna - Lay You Down (Hold You Down) - Merry Christmas Ladies! :-)
.
Written and recorded after a Saturday in the Dot, dudes can ride to it, but this track is definitely a Christmas gift for the ladies. Happy holidays everybody, all the best in the new year! :-)
http://www.reverbnation.com/blackkrishna
http://files.meetup.com/348941/Black%20Krishna%20-%20Lay%20You%20Down%20%28Hold%20You%20Down%29.mp3
.
Lay You Down (Hold You Down)
.
(Chorus)
Let me lay you down,
Take control of your soul,
Let me hold you down,
There's nowhere we can't go...
(x1)
All I ever wanted,
Was the best,
All I ever got,
Stress-in-dress,
Then you just,
Came along and messed,
With my mind,
Oh, my mind!
Anytime, I wanna feel so blessed,
I just, gotta look at you and guess,
Hair-perfect, wanna make a mess,
Of your mind, oh your mind,
See you smile, so perfectly,
She safe now, she finally free,
Life's a stage, she star to me,
Only thing, on my mind...
How can I?
Deserve to be?
With someone who?
So perfectly?
Describes just what I want to be?
On my mind, oh my mind...
(Chorus)
Let me lay you down,
Take control of your soul,
Let me hold you down,
There's nowhere we can't go...
(x1)
So many pictures in the magazines,
Tellin' you just how you should be,
I'm telllin' you don't be tellin' me,
If that's on your mind,
I'm tellin' you to be tellin' me,
Are you feelin' how, I be feelin' the?
Realest things that ever be?
On your mind, I don't mind,
(Pre-Chorus)
Let me hold you,
I can calm you down,
Let me hold you,
So you know I'm down,
Let me hold you,
That's why I'm around,
Close your eyes girl,
I see it's goin' down...
(x2)
(Chorus)
Let me lay you down,
Take control of your soul,
Let me hold you down.
(x1)
.
Toronto Truth Seekers (TTS)
http://torontotruthseekers.com/
.
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (125)
March (207)
February (114)
January (169)
December (274)
November (165)
October (332)
September (69)
August (54)
July (77)
June (151)
May (202)
April (115)
March (83)
February (69)
January (97)
December (217)
November (141)
October (183)
September (67)
August (23)
July (57)
June (37)
May (39)
April (41)
March (45)
February (92)
January (48)
December (15)
November (20)
October (14)
September (11)
August (12)
July (14)
June (19)
May (10)
April (2)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.