Nicole, Amber, Brandon and I interviewed Tom Lucier of Phog Lounge about his blog, Here Be Dragons for our "Blogging Windsor Project." It went extremely well! Tom, if you read this, thanks again!
This feminist/punk zine called "Innerview" read my other blog and sent me an e-mail telling me they loved it and want me to start writing for them!
What are you doing tomorrow night at 7-8:30pm?
You should ALL attend SMORGASBORDER 01
I'll have some new photog up. I don't know what yet. I'll figure it out when I print stuff tomorrow, I guess.
The other artists/performers rule a lot. CHECK OUT THIS ALLSTAR LINEUP:
noiseborder presents
Smorgasborder 01: An Evening of Way Too Many Guitars
Guitarists:
Brenden Fraser
Brent Lee
Kyle Marchand (What Seas, What Shores)
Patrick Nickleson
Sundar Subramanian
Colin Wysman (What Seas, What Shores)
ADDED: Classical Guitar-Hero Mike McNamara! Could there be any more guitars?
New music by Patrick Nickleson and Brent Lee; art by Jason Deary, Justin Langlois, Cristina Naccarato, and Sara Nickleson; readings by Hollie Adams and Justin Bondy; and a new film by Eric Boucher and Audra Macintyre with live improvised soundtrack by the guitarists.
FREE ADMISSION. Come check out a night of diverse student works as part of the Thursday night 'noiseborder' concert series by the School of Music.
Thursday February 5, 2009 at 7PM in Lambton Tower, Studio A.